Hiring an Experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanic
Are you tired of fluctuating work? Uneven checks? Standing around idle waiting for the clock to pass? Stressful work environment? Are you driven to succeed? Enjoy working in a team environment?
Ultimate Fleet Repair is looking for you! We offer a guaranteed hourly rate plus the potential to earn incentive compensation on top. Our shop is a fun, friendly work environment where the work is steady and challenging on fleets with a variety of equipment. We offer some of the best compensation in the industry!
We are seeking many mechanics/technicians to join our team. We have many different employment options – FT, PT, nights only, Saturday only – We want to work with your schedule.
Our technicians make an average wage of $70,000 per year, 40 hour work week. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and honest work in a fun, friendly and relaxed environment.
Position Requirements :
- Desire to repair vehicles (Autos to Class 8)
- Basic knowledge of automotive equipment and servicing methods
- Apply safety rules and practices
- Follow shop policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with team members.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Communicate clearly with service writers and all other staff members, verbally and in writing
- Keep your work area and customer vehicles clean
Position Qualifications :
- Basic automotive experience desired.
- Basic knowledge of automotive systems and parts.
- Self-motivated, confident, proactive.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Multi-tasks with ease.
- Motivated and highly organized with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Current valid driver’s license with driving record that meets our insurance company standards.
- Very competitive hourly pay plus excellent incentive program.
- Health and dental insurance, short and long-term disability, paid time off and paid holidays.
- Employer paid life insurance in the amount of $30,000, with employee option of purchasing additional $70,000.
- Employer SIMPLE plan matching at 3%.
- Multiple opportunities for paid training.
Interested candidates should respond to this ad by email. Please include a current resume if available. All communication will be kept confidential.